Feel Good Friday is a roundup of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- Aspen CrossFit holiday party. So. Much. Fun. Too much fun?
- Friends weekend, just like the old days where weekends are long, epic, and consist of lots of hang-out time (no, I have no idea what we’re doing in the pic below)
- Big changes. More to come. (Thanks for your support)
- The last Matsu Monday, where I had a hawt sushi date with Mara
- Pan de quejo, buffalo chicken tenders, bubbly water, and kale
Bonus Feel Good Friday Feature: What would you do if it were really the end of the world? Are you ending your life with anything left unsaid or undone? What’s holding you back from doing that right now?