I have ordered goodies from every single one of these sites, and I LOVE them. I don’t just kinda like them and sometimes use them, I LOVE THEM.
Free, discounts, coupons, deals, and steals from my absolute faves:
- Stronger Faster Healthier 10% off! … excellent grass-fed protein powder, delicious fish oil, and awesome company (posts here, here, here, and here).
- FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish with this link. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too!
- Dogeared jewelry discount code for $5 off! I wear dogeared necklaces every single day. Currently: a fearless pendant (posts here, here, and here).
- Paula’s Choice – my face (skincare) stuff since 2008. Get $10 off your first purchase.
These sites are useful:
- YUM. (post here)
- My aStore, book picks and more from Amazon.com
- GearTrade.com. Buy Gear. Sell Your Gear. Got my new ski boots there.
- JustHost web hosting (cheap!) + where I host all my sites
“Showroom” Sites (they say they’re subscription, but most you can browse without)
- ShoeDazzle is Kim K’s site but their shoes are cheap cheap cheap, on-trend, and great for at least a season … relatively comfy to boot (har har).
- The Mint Family: JewelMint (Kate Bostworth + Cher Coulter), I have ordered TONS of pieces from and liked them all, not great quality, but good designs and fun for a few seasons; love the designs at IntiMint (Brooke Burke-Charvet) but haven’t ordered yet; I also like the designs at StyleMint (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) but haven’t ordered; ShoeMint (Rachel Bilson + Nicole Chavez + Steve Madden) is a little hit-or-miss for me; I don’t buy enough home goods for HomeMint (Justin Timberlake + Estee Stanley); and I did NOT like the products at BeautyMint (Jessica Simpson + Nerida Joy BUT they aren’t natural or chem-free). (posts here, here, here, and here).
Flash Sale sites (may be going the way of the dino, but use ’em now!)
- The Clymb is for living in Aspen/doing anything outside. I’ve bought tons of stuff here.
- RueLaLa is my most-shopped flash sale site, despite having to pay for shipping (post here).
- ideeli is also a go-to for discounted clothes (posts here and here).
- HauteLook I ended up finding great jewelry steals here (posts here and here).