Feel Good Friday is a roundup of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- Yakitori dinner party with four chefs and two master somms … yes.
AdultMixed ages dodgeball. So awkward, yet oddly fun.
- I’m grateful that I LIKE working out. I’m also really grateful for The Outlaw Way. It’s nice to not have to think about your workouts, just go do them and leave an exhausted heap of sweaty, tired muscles.
- Another week of beautiful, sunny, not-too-cold weather.
- Halloween. LOVE dressing up (2x)!
- I’m sick with a sore throat and it reminds me to be grateful for my normal health!