Thanks for tuning in to the Life in Aspen with Lyssa radio show! Tune in every Monday at noon MST on party934.com.
Things I talked about:
- The Frank weather report: it’s 23 degrees and snowing!
- dailyhap hap of the day: Serve and eat vegetables (it makes you a hero)
- Life in Aspen just becomes life … (from my freshman year in Aspen: Top Ten Things Newbies Should Know)
News + Biz:
- Tuesdays in Aspen
- Giant Drug Bust
- Hotel deals and occupancy stats
- Old School Aspen: Roger Marolt on Aspen Mountain’s Pop-Up Champagne Bar
- Dec 20-31: aspenchamber.org/12days
- Ryan, Amber, and Lyssa itinerary
- Thursday champagne, dinner at Justice Snow’s, Zocalito reverse happy hour
- Friday skiing at Highlands (rocky!), naps by the fire, CrossFit party, Escobar
- Saturday thrift store, La Palapa where we got a Welcome to Aspen tequila shot, led to hot tubbing at Sky, dinner at Ellina, then snacks at the gas station and Aspen Extreme at home
- Sunday lunch at Justice Snow’s … becoming regular!
Question of the Show: Aspen is like summer camp … is that true of anywhere?
Random jams played: “You Don’t Know My Name” by Alicia Keys, “Better With You” by Five Times August, and “Invisible Man” by 98 Degrees.
Belly Up Sched:
The Malah / Tues, Dec 18 / 9:30pm / $5
Griz with Timeline / Wed, Dec 19 / 9:30pm / $20