Delish Cupcake’s doors are finally open for business … although if you live near there (in the AMLI above), we know that they’ve softly opened their doors for about three weeks now. Point is, today is the day for the grand opening, which they’re celebrating by giving free samples of cupcakes, cookies, bars, and more [...]
Good thing I have that fence to paint (it’s never done. You finish building the sucker and you just have to paint it) or I’d never be able to decide which of these events to go to! That and I’d go to the LAST Nike training run at SIX lounge before the big run this [...]
- Share your hopes, dreams, and schemes: email me. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
help me! help you!(use these affiliate links to shop)
- 10% off Stronger Faster Healthier Excellent grass-fed protein powder, delicious fish oil, and awesome company
- 20% off luxe workout clothesSave 20% on Ellie! choose a top and bottom delivered to your door every month for just $49.95!
- 10% off with this link and code XLYSSA PaleoTrim all-natural supplement
- FREE bottle of Zoya Nail Polish Use this link, set up an account, and automatically get a free bottle of 3-free nail polish!
- Buy and Sell Gear GearTrade.com. Buy Gear. Sell Your Gear.
- Happy Cows
- aStore Book picks from Amazon.com
Fashion Sticky Notes
... actual hideous things I see people wearing, and how to remedy the problems they present.
+ FIT, Fit, fit ... people, respect your body and how clothes fit on it. Stop wearing things that are too tight/too short/too baggy/too ANYTHING.
+"Ombre" hair ... the pinterest pin that says, "honey, we call that roots" is spot on. Dimension is hot. Drama is not.
+overdone blush. If we can see the lines, it's too much.
+Let's talk sportswear. Wear the appropriate things for your activity—if you are going to yoga, wear yoga pants. If you are playing volleyball, wear short shorts. If you are playing basketball, for the love, wear basketball shorts.
Things I Like and You Should Too
... because I knew about jellies shoes way before they were cool.
*the resurgence of friendship bracelets
*bold business suiting—you can pair tops and bottoms separately to tone it down
*native american prints
*brightly-colored sunnies. they're SUNNIES after all.
Living life like a celebrity – celeb – glitz, glam, and the gym – fitness