Feel Good Friday is a roundup of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- Home. I am so grateful to be home. Home to this silly girl:
- My incredible extended family. We are so, so lucky to have each other.
- My grandpa’s custom-fit red pearl snap shirt + grandma’s tooled “Blair” belt. Best outfit ever.
- Tuesdays. I swear I’ve had more fun nights on the town dancing it up on Tuesdays than any other day.
- Visits from friends!! Cait hits town tonight for part 2 of month of cake + her second appearance on my radio show!
- Nickname Friday workout at Aspen CrossFit! I love nicknames so much!!