Feel Good Friday is a gratitude list I write each week to express my appreciation for all of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- A weekend largely spent on bikes, cruising the peninsula with different groups of friends. A reminder of why I chose to live where I do, and how happy I am that I did.
- Silly, silly friends. Watermelon toasts and one-legged standing competitions? Yes please.
- New office in my office … it’s much cozier and more central! Loving it so far.
- Discovering how great it is to use my pull-out sectional couch pulled out all the time … it’s like one giant couch bed, perfect for watching movies.
- New house decor!! Flag. It’s not on a flag pole, it’s on that damn dandelion digger.