Feel Good Friday is a gratitude list I write each week to express my appreciation for all of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- My first beach football season comes to an end in the semi-finals. But is followed by an MVP ribbon, dartying, and promises of a bright future for Fumblebrewski.
- Whirlwind Austin trip for Mother’s Day! We managed to pack in lots of activities—how is Corazon at Castle Hill not on more people’s Austin restaurant radars?! holy tenderloin!—plus I got to shop mom’s closet. I’m so lucky to have such a great mom <3 (and dad!) And this view…
- Nali’s report card was positive from a kennel snooty enough to hand out report cards.
- Taco Tuesday! Taco Wednesday on my own patio!
- Meeting some Olympians … I can’t reveal who, but you’ll see ‘em in Orange Coast mag’s July issue.