Feel Good Friday is a gratitude list I write each week to express my appreciation for all of the things that made me feel good or that I’m grateful for all week. Join me and leave your Feel Goods in the comments!
- A sunglass tan … from so much football and volleyball last weekend! Got to play on a women’s net, got to play competitively, got to play for fun … and then there was this morning’s training + playing!
- All week I’ve been anticipating in the most excited way an Aspen trip this weekend! E-fares are the best. I’m ready for 54 hours of snow, skiing, and most importantly, friends <3
- Lots of food prep this week, and lots of good food eaten. Ground beef cooked in mushroom broth? Don’t mind if I do.
- Great morning workouts. Love it, even without Cali (thank goodness she’s back).
- New shoe rack! Gettin’ this lil baby house under control.