Thanks for tuning in to the Life in Aspen with Lyssa radio show! Tune in every Monday at noon MST on party934.com.
Things I talked about:
- The Frank weather report: it’s 9 degrees and SNOWING!!
- 15″ snow creates tricky avalanche conditions
- Highlands opening delayed … maybe opens Thursday?
- dailyhap hap of the day: 8 Mood Boosting Foods
- Bike share
- Ryno’s Pints and Pies opens in old Hunter Bar—fun arcade games and good pizza, “better than Highlands”
- Christmas 80′s Dance Party / Thurs, Dec 13 / 8:30 pm / Eagles Club / $15 at the door
**Proceeds go to Challenge Aspen Military Opportunities (C.A.M.O.)
- Aspen CrossFit Holiday Party / Fri, Dec 14 / 8-11pm / Sky Hotel and 39 Degrees / Bring a $5-$10 gift DJ Chris Lewis, drink specials, and light apps
- The Nutcracker / Sat, Dec 15 at 2:00pm and 7:30pm / Sun, Dec 16 at 1:00pm and 5:00pm / Aspen District Theatre / aspensantafeballet.com
- The valley has gone pickup basketball crazy! 6-8pm Tues Thurs in Aspen, Mon Wed in Snowmass, and Sunday in Basalt
- Pole Dance Happy Hour at Escobar / Tues, Dec 11 / 6:15 – 7:30pm / RSVP email@example.com + bring a yoga mat
- Snow Polo at Marolt Open Space 11am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 15-16.
Belly Up Sched:
Public Enemy / Hip Hop Gods Tour with X Clan, Monie Love, Dres, Leaders of the New School, Awesome Dre, Davy DMX, Son of Bazerk and NO Self Control / Mon, Dec 10 / 9:30pm / $45Movie Night: Ted / Tues, Dec 11 / 7:00pm / No CoverDivine Fits with Opening Act TBA / Wed, Dec 12 / 9:00pm / $25Elephant Revival / Thurs, Dec 13 / 9:30pm / $20The Shins with Opening Act TBA / Fri, Dec 14 / 9:00pm / $100 & $225 reserveAdventure Club with Doorly / Sat, Dec 14 / 9:30pm / $28
SNF: 49ers VS. Patriots / Sun, Dec 16 / 6:20pm / No Cover